Our Online Solutions
Based on our more than 35 years of experience in the field, The Waters Consulting Group has created a suite of online solutions to help you with your HR needs.
Our e-Solutions Suite includes:
At a time when budgets are stretched increasingly thin, and organizations are forced to do more with less, supporting the maintenance of your compensation program with PayDesigner© can provide significant cost- savings.
PayDesigner© is an online platform that simplifies compensation administration while increasing efficiency and improving access to critical compensation data.
PayDesigner© improves the efficiency and accuracy with which HR Staff complete compensation related assignments. With the system in place, staff gains online access to total workforce compensation information.
Your Profile for Success
As more and more professionals in the public sector approach retirement, many organizations face a shortage of qualified candidates and are ill-prepared for the increasingly urgent task of succession planning.
CareerNavigator™ is a scientifically-based competency model and personality survey that reaches well beyond the scope of past performance reviews and committee interviews to provide insightful, statistically reliable information for local governments in the identification, development, and promotion of executive and senior management positions.
We developed SurveyNavigator™ with one goal in mind – to assist organizations of all sizes in obtaining current and accurate salary and benefit data quickly, easily and affordably. Now, the data you need to assist in this process is at your fingertips thanks to SurveyNavigator™.
The online source for pay and benefits data and analysis! SurveyNavigator™ helps municipalities and counties of all sizes efficiently and effectively obtain reliable salary and benefits information. Survey Navigator is a live, dynamic database that includes comparison data on over 20 distinct job families.
- Springsted Incorporated purchases Dallas-based Executive Recruitment and E-Solution Divisions from Waters Consulting Group.
- The Waters Consulting Group to Focus on E-Solutions and Executive Recruitment Following Sale of Compensation Practice
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
- Rollie Waters Offers Advice on Choosing an Executive Search Firm
Connect With Us
Search the site
- Employing Drucker’s “New Certainties” June 17, 2014Drucker wrote that the purpose of strategy is to enable an organization to achieve its desired results in an unpredictable environment. Contrary to what “everybody knows,” strategy is not about achieving results in a known and foreseeable environment, but in an environment
- What employee recognition trends should you be watching out for? June 16, 2014With great talent becoming harder and harder to attract and maintain, employee recognition remains important for organizations of all sizes. Staying on top of the latest employee recognition program trends can help you retain your best talent. Here are some of the trends to watch out for.
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] email@example.com
Copyright © 2014. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.