Our Online Solutions
Based on our more than 35 years of experience in the field, The Waters Consulting Group has created a suite of online solutions to help you with your HR needs.
Our e-Solutions Suite includes:
At a time when budgets are stretched increasingly thin, and organizations are forced to do more with less, supporting the maintenance of your compensation program with PayDesigner© can provide significant cost- savings.
PayDesigner© is an online platform that simplifies compensation administration while increasing efficiency and improving access to critical compensation data.
PayDesigner© improves the efficiency and accuracy with which HR Staff complete compensation related assignments. With the system in place, staff gains online access to total workforce compensation information.
Your Profile for Success
As more and more professionals in the public sector approach retirement, many organizations face a shortage of qualified candidates and are ill-prepared for the increasingly urgent task of succession planning.
CareerNavigator™ is a scientifically-based competency model and personality survey that reaches well beyond the scope of past performance reviews and committee interviews to provide insightful, statistically reliable information for local governments in the identification, development, and promotion of executive and senior management positions.
We developed SurveyNavigator™ with one goal in mind – to assist organizations of all sizes in obtaining current and accurate salary and benefit data quickly, easily and affordably. Now, the data you need to assist in this process is at your fingertips thanks to SurveyNavigator™.
The online source for pay and benefits data and analysis! SurveyNavigator™ helps municipalities and counties of all sizes efficiently and effectively obtain reliable salary and benefits information. Survey Navigator is a live, dynamic database that includes comparison data on over 20 distinct job families.
- The Waters Consulting Group to Focus on E-Solutions and Executive Recruitment Following Sale of Compensation Practice
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
- Rollie Waters Offers Advice on Choosing an Executive Search Firm
- Public Services Consolidation Continues Amid Debate Over Benefits
Connect With Us
Search the site
- The (Hidden) Cost of Insecurity: Can Un-ease Lead to Dis-ease? April 15, 2014While the majority of employers in the United States have some type of health and wellness program in place, and the Affordable Care Act provides additional support to do so , many employers have yet to asses
- HR strategy: How to engage and retain your MVPs April 14, 2014As the war for talent rages on, big companies face a battle to keep their top talent. Just like in elite sports, the best of the best—the most valuable players—are highly-coveted. HR professionals: You must act fast to make sure you have the strategy to help your organization
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.