Recruitment Candidates please click on the link below to visit our Candidate recruitment Homepage:
Meeting your organization´s goals and objectives depends on the quality of the people in your organization.
The Waters Consulting Group recognizes that the success of your organization is directly related to the quality of people and leadership within your organization. That is why our mission and commitment is to bring you the most talented, experienced, and qualified candidates for your selection. More importantly we strive to bring you the best “fit” for the job.
Based on 25 years of research and expertise we have developed a highly specialized assessment tool, “CareerNavigator™; Your Profile For Success,” which allows us to match the candidates with your organization’s identified needs.
For many years WCG has offered one of the most comprehensive approaches to recruitment, selection, and talent evaluation available in the nation. Our expert team has extensive experience in professional management and in executive and senior-level recruitments. We are considered an industry leader and know how to deliver the “right” candidates for your assessment and selection. With confidence in our staff and our process, we back up our recruitment services with a Triple Guarantee, which provides a fixed-fee agreement, a commitment we will not recruit away our placement while he/she is in your employ, and an assurance we will conduct the recruitment again if the selected candidate terminates within an agreed period of time.
We look forward to the opportunity to be your executive recruiter! Give us a call on (972) 481-1950 or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if we can be of assistance or if you have any questions.
Our Wide Range of Executive Recruitment Services Include:
- Springsted Incorporated purchases Dallas-based Executive Recruitment and E-Solution Divisions from Waters Consulting Group.
- The Waters Consulting Group to Focus on E-Solutions and Executive Recruitment Following Sale of Compensation Practice
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
- Rollie Waters Offers Advice on Choosing an Executive Search Firm
Connect With Us
Search the site
- Complexity Bites July 23, 2014Complexity in every day life dooms the unwary HR professional. Consider the following: virtually every luxury car commercial in the last 20 years has highlighted the ability of the driver to merely raise the push-button windows and screen out all the external sounds in the overly noisy
- Employing Drucker’s “New Certainties” June 17, 2014Drucker wrote that the purpose of strategy is to enable an organization to achieve its desired results in an unpredictable environment. Contrary to what “everybody knows,” strategy is not about achieving results in a known and foreseeable environment, but in an environment
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] email@example.com
Copyright © 2014. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.