Recruitment Candidates please click on the link below to visit our Candidate recruitment Homepage:
Meeting your organization´s goals and objectives depends on the quality of the people in your organization.
The Waters Consulting Group recognizes that the success of your organization is directly related to the quality of people and leadership within your organization. That is why our mission and commitment is to bring you the most talented, experienced, and qualified candidates for your selection. More importantly we strive to bring you the best “fit” for the job.
Based on 25 years of research and expertise we have developed a highly specialized assessment tool, “CareerNavigator™; Your Profile For Success,” which allows us to match the candidates with your organization’s identified needs.
For many years WCG has offered one of the most comprehensive approaches to recruitment, selection, and talent evaluation available in the nation. Our expert team has extensive experience in professional management and in executive and senior-level recruitments. We are considered an industry leader and know how to deliver the “right” candidates for your assessment and selection. With confidence in our staff and our process, we back up our recruitment services with a Triple Guarantee, which provides a fixed-fee agreement, a commitment we will not recruit away our placement while he/she is in your employ, and an assurance we will conduct the recruitment again if the selected candidate terminates within an agreed period of time.
We look forward to the opportunity to be your executive recruiter! Give us a call on (972) 481-1950 or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if we can be of assistance or if you have any questions.
Our Wide Range of Executive Recruitment Services Include:
- The Waters Consulting Group to Focus on E-Solutions and Executive Recruitment Following Sale of Compensation Practice
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Annual Conference of the Texas Municipal League
- Waters Consulting Group to Exhibit at Conference of the International City/County Management Association
- Rollie Waters Offers Advice on Choosing an Executive Search Firm
- Public Services Consolidation Continues Amid Debate Over Benefits
Connect With Us
Search the site
- The (Hidden) Cost of Insecurity: Can Un-ease Lead to Dis-ease? April 15, 2014While the majority of employers in the United States have some type of health and wellness program in place, and the Affordable Care Act provides additional support to do so , many employers have yet to asses
- HR strategy: How to engage and retain your MVPs April 14, 2014As the war for talent rages on, big companies face a battle to keep their top talent. Just like in elite sports, the best of the best—the most valuable players—are highly-coveted. HR professionals: You must act fast to make sure you have the strategy to help your organization
The Waters Consulting Group, Inc | Headquarters: 5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 625 | Dallas, TX 75254 | [Toll-free:] 800.899.1669 | [e] email@example.com
Copyright © 2014. Waters Consulting Group. All rights reserved.